Cornbread Muffins (Vegan)
Truly one of the best recipes ever! even if you’re not vegan, this tastes so good and it’s not bad for you! try it and let me know what you think…
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tray with non-stick spray.
- Sift all purpose flour into a mixing bowl and add the yellow cornmeal, light brown sugar,
baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix together.
- Add the apple cider vinegar to the Almond milk and set aside to curdle.
- Melt the vegan butter in microwave or stove top.
- Add the Almond milk and apple cider vinegar mix and maple syrup to the melted butter and whisk
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix into a batter. Don’t overmix.
- Add in the creamy sweet corn and fold them into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin partitions of your prepared muffin tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of one of the muffins comes
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the muffin tray and placing them
onto a wire cooling rack to cool completely.