Looking for flavorful, crowd pleasing, healthy appetizer? look no further, this has to be the tastiest and easiest dish to serve. Don’t take my word for it, try it yourself and let me know if you agree…
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and garlic, beat with electric mixer until combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into a serving dish.
- Spread hummus on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Add cucumber, olives, feta cheese on top of hummus.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 12 hours.
- Serve with pita chips.
- This is a dish that can be prepared in advance, I usually make it a few hours before serving time.
- It’s also a good idea to prep the ingredients separately a day advanced, and quickly assembled the dip right before serving.