Beef and Noodles
So easy and so delicious, definite comfort food, weather you are serving your family or guests, it has a beautiful presentation.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the butter and onion and sauté until the onion is translucent (3-4 minutes).
- Add in the beef and brown the beef in the skillet with the onions (5 minutes) over medium heat.
- Add sliced mushroom and cook for another 10 minutes
- Then pour 2 cups of the beef broth into the skillet and add in the seasoning. Stir to combine and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the beef is tender. Watch closely and slowly add in the last 2 cups of the beef broth as the broth starts to cook off.
- Mix the cornstarch into the 1/4 cup cold water in a separate bowl. Stir this mixture into the skillet mixture and allow this to cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- While the sauce is thickening, cook the noodles in a separate pot based on the package instructions.
- Mix in the cooked pasta, serve and enjoy!