Baked Feta and Chicken Pasta
- Preheat oven to 400. Add tomatoes, olive oil, and salt to a baking dish and toss.
- Place the block of feta in the middle and top with a splash more of olive oil plus a few pinches red pepper flakes. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the chicken to small pieces, and cook over the stove with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta al dente according to directions then strain — being sure to save some pasta water for later on.
- After the 30 minutes has past, crank the heat up to 450 and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the feta and tomatoes have browned.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and IMMEDIATELY add the garlic, basil, spinach, chicken and stir. The residual heat from the tomatoes and olive oil will take the raw edge off the garlic.
- Now add in the strained al dente pasta and stir one more time. Season with salt and pepper to taste! (if the sauce is dry, you can add ¼ cup pasta water and stir to loosen the sauce!)
- Serve warm and enjoy!