Black Bean Burger
If you are vegan, vegetarian or just want to eat a delicious burger, this black bean burger recipe is going to be your new best friend. The hearty patties are cooked to perfection, packed with deliciousness and they’re so easy to make! This black bean burger recipe comes together in less then 50 minutes, cooking time included.
- In a small bowl, combine chia seeds and water, Set aside for 10-15 minutes, (This is your egg substitute),
- In a food processor, place bell pepper, onion, garlic, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, paprika, and salt, pulse until the veggies have been finely chopped.
- Add in chia “egg”, black beans, bread crumbs and pulse again until everything has been well combined, chill mixture for an hour in the fridge
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup, divide the mixture into four, use your hands to shape them into burger shapes
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, flip once halfway,
- Assemble your burger to your liking, Serve and enjoy!