Creamy Vegetable Soup
This Vegan Potato Leek Soup is packed with hearty veggies and is so deliciously creamy, no one will believe it’s vegan! A big bowl is filling enough for an evening meal or lunch. Perfect comfort food.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat
- Add leeks, celery, mushrooms and carrots along with a couple pinches of salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, thyme, and cook, stirring frequently, for another minute.
- Add potatoes and broth.
- Bring to a simmer. Turn heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Use immersion blender to cream the soup.
- Stir in vinegar, almond milk and season to taste with salt and pepper.