Mediterranean Chicken Salad Sandwich
Tender bites of chicken are tossed in a seasoned creamy dressing, with bits of crunchy celery in this Mediterranean Chicken Salad recipe.
- 4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken (I use rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (I use Lebni instead)
- 1/2 cup Celery
- 6 Radish Red (Middle East) diced
- 1 bunch Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Red pepper (I use Aleppo pepper)
- 6 Rolls Ciabatta bread (or bread or crackers of your choice)
- Add chicken, yogurt, celery, cilantro, radish, salt, and pepper to a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine well. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper if desired. Assemble sandwiches on bread, adding any toppings of choice. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It is best if consumed within a day or two.